For this Christmas, Ivy Style founder Christian Chensvold and contributor/comment leaver Daniel C. Greenwood (“DCG”) are pleased to present a little holiday merry-making. We’d planned to just give you one tune, but ended up with four good takes, so consider this Christmas megamix the equivalent of a Joseph A. Bank sweater sale.
Now the disclaimers:
• We’d never jammed before and had trouble coming in on the same beat, hence all the head-bobbing.
• Session was set up so quickly we didn’t even notice the floor lamp was shining directly into the mirror.
• Computer microphone doesn’t pick up the keyboard well, which sounds soft and thin.
• Daniel had to read the lyrics on his iPhone
• The Spanish brandy was indeed sherry-like as the sales clerk promised, a bit too much so.
• CC’s handkerchief is sticking out; oddly, not for the first time. It will be taken under advisement.
• Yeti needs a bath.
Merry Christmas from Ivy Style! — CC & DCG