So for the next few posts, mostly housekeeping as we use August to evolve a bit. Comments are essential. If you want a response, email me. But comments are the key to understanding what you want and how to get it to you. Good comments, that is. Don’t be a boor. No one likes a boor. I don’t even like typing “boor.”
- The menu is being fussed with, it is going to change a few times. We are keeping all of the old content, but making sure we have an organized system for the new content. Don’t get worked up until September.
- Why subscribe? Wait. Wait. Hear that? That is the sound of us leaving you alone. As me move along though, there are going to be topics you care about and topics you don’t. This helps with the weeding. Again, don’t get too wound until September, but do subscribe now.
- Subjects you want covered. Best to email me.
- Do I or do I not wear a white ocbd every day? I do. But not all day. Although I probably could. So if you see me in another shirt, I haven’t jumped ship.
- Speaking of ships – here is where you can rent a classic wooden boat on Lake Como. Because I knew you were gonna ask.
- Over at the Facebook Group, we are getting a lot of interest and great feedback from women. I would love to get that going here, so if you know any…
- Regarding moderating. We curate hard there, and we will curate hard here. Club rules apply. If you don’t know club rules, join a club. If you can’t join a club, start dressing better and good things will come to you. Curating makes a better experience. I have never, once, removed a comment that was both objectionable and funny, but none of us have the time to scroll through stupidity.
- The Live section will cover books, art, music, cooking, family, all kinds of things. It won’t cover politics, ever.
I look forward to your comments, emails, etc.