Several things are afoot in Ivyland across the pond.
• Also in the press department, the John Simons shop got a write-up on The Huffington Post.
• There are new shirts in Graham Marsh’s Vintage Ivy collection at Kamakura Shirts. (In related Kamakura news, the company informs us that its website has been revamped and now includes an improved search function, personal account system, credit card payments, new videos, and a monthly newsletter.)
• We were also contacted recently by the brand Harry Stedman, which has an Ivy and vintage Americana influence. Check them out here.
• Finally, notorious Internet troll and Ivy guru/sociopath Jimmy Frost Mellor (aka “Russell Street”) recently talked Ivy on this podcast, coming in around the 1:54:12 mark.
• And after a year of excommunication, Frost Mellor has been allowed back on the FNB Talk Ivy forum, where he is reportedly posting under the username “Incognito.” One of Talk Ivy’s “mods” (pun obviously intended) assures us he will watch his mouth.
Ever heard the fable of the frog and the scorpion? — CC