Those who can’t get enough of brushed Shetlands should thank Derek at Die, Workwear! who just tweeted about some Scottish-made ones from Norse Projects, a brand definitely under our radar.
The specs (especially the fully fashioned sleeve) are compelling:
Made in limited numbers for Norse
– Regular fit made from 100% Virgin lambswool
– Unique broken melange colours
– Yarn is spun using 100% green sourced electricity
– 2×2 knitted rib collar, cuff and hem
– Fully fashioned sleeves
– Norse Projects tab label at hem
– Made in Scotland
OK, maybe not the label at hem. But that should be easily removed. Best of all is the modest price of $131.
To see the nine color options, head over here. — CC